Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats Review
|Speed of Results|
|Kills Other Insects|
|Ease of Application|
Fast Working Flea Control for Your Cat
Advantage II is a wonder product that will get rid of fleas on your cat in record time. Killing fleas is very important because adult fleas that are left on the cat can lead to m ore eggs being left which in turn means MORE fleas. It’s an awful cycle that can quickly turn into a massive infestation.
Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds takes care of this problem and prevents them from coming back. It also takes care of secondary problems that can be caused by fleas such as tapeworms, which all fleas have, and flea allergy dermatitis.
Age Requirements of the Pet
Advantage II for Cats should not be given to cats under 8 weeks of age and is for cats weighing over 9 pounds as well. It is not for use on dogs and should never be given to kittens younger than 8 weeks or that weigh less than 9 pounds.
Things to Watch Out for
Because cats and kittens can have allergic reactions to things, it is important that you monitor your pet after you apply Advantage II for Cats. There are some side effects that your cat could potentially exhibit. These include:
- Skin irritation
- Excessive scratching
These symptoms above are extremely rare but in the event you notice your cat or kitten displaying any of them, contact your veterinarian immediately.
What does it Kill/Repel
Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds, kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs and chewing lice. With regular treatment it will kill any new fleas that jump onto it within minutes.
Application Method and Instructions
Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds is a topical solution that is applied at the base of the cat’s neck so they can’t reach it to lick it off. It is very fast and easy to apply. Have someone hold the cat for you so you can ensure correct placement of the solution. The steps are outlined below.
- Use scissors to peel the foil from one applicator tube.
- Break the protective seal with the cap and it’s ready to apply.
- Part the hair on the back of the cat’s neck until its skin is visible. This will be at the base of his skull.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze until the solution is completely emptied from the tube.
- Your cat will unlikely be able to lick this spot and you may want to keep cats separated for a little while so they don’t lick each other.
- Throw the container away and wash your hands with soap and water right away. Be sure to throw the tube away in a safe place not near food or where kids can get a hold of it.
Speed of Results
Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds will stop biting fleas within 5 minutes of application. In addition, over 99% of flea larvae will be dead within 20 minutes and 98% of fleas will be dead within 12 hours of the time the product was applied. Chewing lice will also be killed within a week of application. It continues to work for up to a full month.
The two main ingredients responsible for the results that Advantage II provides are:
- Imidacloprid – the main job of this powerful ingredient is to kill fleas at all stages of the life cycle and stop them from moving or eating.
- Pyriproxyfen – This ingredient stops the eggs from hatching and prevents the larvae from growing.
What are Customers Saying?
If you have never heard of Advantage II for cats, you can get some great information from people who have bought the product and are using it on their own cats. This is a great way to hear what people have to say about the product’s performance and it makes purchasing easier as well. Below are some of the comments that customers have made about Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds.
Customers love this product and it works fast and is thorough in getting rid of fleas in all stages of their life cycle. It’s a great product to use to get rid of flea infestations and also takes care of chewing lice.
Fleas are a nuisance and they can cause a lot of health problems for your cat especially if the infestation is bad. Advantage II for Cats over 9 pounds works great on your large cat, killing the fleas quickly, keeping them off and getting rid of chewing lice as well. You’ll wish you had gotten it sooner when you see your cat flea free and not scratching anymore.
For more Information and to order yours, Click the Link below: