Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus Review
|Speed of Results|
|Kills Other Insects|
|Ease of Application|
Safer than Any Chemical Spray Treatment
Fleabusters RX is a product that is designed to help you battle the fleas in your home after you’ve done the work to get them off your pet.
Even outdoor pets can be a gateway for fleas to get into your home due to the fact that they jump off your pet and onto your clothing whenever you are interacting with your pet.
Once they jump onto your clothing, they hitch a ride into the house and jump back off in search of another host.
Fleabusters RX can help get rid of these pests indoors. The extra fie powder is statically charged which makes it cling to carpet fibers once you sprinkle it on.
This enables it to stay in the carpet fibers, even when you vacuum so you get long lasting protection from fleas that come into the house.
What does it Kill/Repel
Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus attacks flea larvae that are in the home. The powder attaches to the larvae as they wiggle around and then it dehydrates them. It does not kill adult fleas, nor does it repel them since getting the powder on the larvae is how the product works. The larva stage is the last stage that fleas go through before they become adult fleas ready to start the lifecycle process over with hundreds to thousands of new eggs.
By killing the larval stage, no new fleas are going to be able to breed. With continued treatment, you will be able to rid your home of fleas permanently, and if any get into your home or onto your pet, they can be dealt with swiftly. Because of the drying properties of this product it can also be a great help in taking care of other pests as well.
Speed of Results
As long as you have used Fleabusters RX for fleas Plus correctly, you should expect to see major improvement in your flea population after 48 hours. If you’re still seeing them jumping around, you will need to vacuum more frequently as the powder is doing its job.
Fleabusters RX is not a kill on contact type of product. Once it is sprinkled around on the carpets and upholstery of your furniture, you will be vacuuming the fleas up and tossing away the vacuum bag. Expect to be vacuuming a couple of times a day while you are treating your home for fleas.
Application Method and Instructions
Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus is a powder that is used in the home on carpets, in crevices and cracks in your flooring, under beds and furniture and on your upholstery. It is not particularly difficult to use, but it does take some manual labor and planning so you get everything done that needs to be.
While you are treating your home with Fleabusters RX, you should have already taken care of the fleas on your pet, and should be taking measures to get them out of your yard and home. The steps for treating your home with Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus are outlined below.
Before getting started
Because Fleabusters RX is in powder form, it isn’t recommended that anyone with allergies or dist sensitivities be the one to do the treating if possible. If that is unavoidable, wear a dust mask while you are treating your home.
- Clear the Carpets – Get as many things as you can off the carpets before you treat them. This will include things like shoes, toys, clothing, and anything else that is easily moved out of the way. It is unnecessary to move furniture or clear the room completely, but the more free carpet space you have the better the treatment will work.
- Protect Electronic Equipment – You will need to cover all your electronics including DVRs, computers, stereo equipment and other similar items so powder does not get into them. Cover them with a sheet or plastic.
- Remove all Pets – If you have any indoor cats, small animals or birds, you must remove them from the home during the treatment. If you have aquariums that can’t be moved, cover them.
- Vacuum First – Once everything is ready, vacuum all the carpeted surfaces in your home thoroughly. This improves the effectiveness of Fleabusters RX. Don’t forget to vacuum under furniture cushions and vacuum the cracks and crevices of your furniture as well.
- Treat Your Home with Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus – Now it’s time to treat your home with Fleabusters Rx. Carefully tilt the container and sprinkle the powder lightly over all carpeted areas in your home. It is best to treat one room at a time. Don’t forget your pets sleeping areas and any areas they frequent. If there are rooms or areas with no carpeting, treat the baseboards where flea larvae can hide in the crevices and cracks.
- Brush the Powder into the Carpets – You will need to get a push room for this step, as a regular broom will not be as effective. Push the powder into the carpet slowly, working it into the carpet fibers. Be sure to only brush in one direction to ensure even distribution and then brush back and forth slowly until no powder is visible.
- Treat Your Furniture – Take any furniture cushions off the furniture that is in the room you are working in. lightly sprinkle the powder into the cracks and crevices of the furniture only. Do not sprinkle it on the flat surfaces where it cannot be brushed into anything. Using a handheld scrub brush, work the powder into the cracks and spaces of the furniture until the powder disappears. If any excess powder remains on the furniture after applying it to the furniture crevices, remove it carefully with the brush or a dry rag.
Things to remember
- If there are any areas where powder still remains and it can’t be brushed in, vacuum it up immediately. If there is no powder, you can start vacuuming again normally after 24-48 hours from the time you treated your home.
- Expect to see flea activity for 2-6 weeks after treatment, but this will depend largely on how bad the flea infestation is when you first treat your home. The way to combat this continued activity is to vacuum more often. While you are getting rid of fleas, vacuuming once a day or even once in the morning and once in the evening is not unheard of or overkill. Vacuuming sucks up the fleas and helps reduce the population.
- Once you are done vacuuming it is crucial to remove the vacuum bags and throw them away. If you have a bagless vacuum, you will need to take the canister outside and empty it in a bag away from the home or garage and then tie the bag up and throw it away outside. Do this every single time you vacuum, even if you vacuum twice a day. Fleas that you vacuum up can jump right back out of the vacuum’s canister or bag, defeating the purpose of what you are trying to accomplish.
- If you have your carpets or rugs cleaned, you will need to retreat your home with Fleabusters RX for fleas Plus according to the above steps that you followed the first time.
- Don’t forget to treat the rooms without carpeting and treat area rugs too.
The active ingredient in this product is Orthoboric Acid which is a derivative of Boric Acid. It is a drying agent and kills the flea larvae by dehydrating them.
Things to Watch Out for
With the concerns that many have about using harmful ingredients in products for the home, Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus is a breath of fresh air in that is has both federal and state EPA registrations. While you will need to make sure that children and pets are out of the way while you are treating the home, after you are done, there is minimal risk of exposure, especially if it has been handled appropriately, and the children and pets can return to the home right after treatment.
Breathing this product can cause respiratory problems, especially for those with allergies or asthma which is why it is important to wear a mask if you have these conditions and to make sure anyone who does have them are not in the home while treatment is going on.
Safe for Pets and Children to be Around?
There is no danger in children and pets being in the home after treatment but they should not be around while treatment is being done and children should not handle the product at all. This is not something that you want them helping you do for their safety.
Safe for Plants/flowers?
Since this product is a drying agent, you do not want to have it come in contact with your indoor plants and flowers. If you can remove them from the room during treatment, they can safely come back in after treatment is done. Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus is not for outdoor use.
What are Customers Saying?
Customer feedback is a great way to see what kind of experiences people are having with Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus. Most people are happy to share their experiences and this gives you a chance to hear about it before you purchase it. Below are some of the things people are saying about Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus.
Even though Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus isn’t necessarily easy to use in the aspect of the work involved, the benefits far outweigh the negatives and customers love the results that they get from this product. Once applied, as long as the carpets are not steam cleaned you will have results for up to a year after treatment.
You get a full One Year satisfaction guarantee with Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus. Anytime during that year if you are not happy, you can return the remaining product for a full refund. If the product doesn’t last a full year, you may get a replacement as well during that year.
This 3 lb tub can take care of 5 regular sized rooms such as your living room, bedrooms, family room etc. It is a great way to treat your home for fleas without having to worry about terrible fumes from chemicals that can cause all kinds of health issues. It lasts a full year and the guarantee gives you even more peace of mind.
For more Information and to order yours, Click the Link below: