Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Review
|Speed of Results|
|Kills Other Insects|
|Ease of Application|
Excellent Results for Excellent Value
Sentry Fiproguard Plus is an excellent way to combat fleas in all their forms, ticks and chewing lice too.
Its long lasting formula takes care of the pests bothering your dog and makes them much more comfortable even in the warm summer months when fleas can be a real problem.
It’s an economical way to protect your dog at a great price and you won’t sacrifice quality.
Age Requirements of the Pet
Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs can be used on puppies but they need to be at least 8 weeks of age and weighing between 45-8 pounds.
Anything younger than this can be unsafe for the dog to use. Young puppies do not have the mature systems needed to handle the chemicals of any flea treatment with these ingredients in it.
Using the treatment on anything outside of the weight range can result in the product not working the way it is supposed to.
Things to Watch Out For
Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs is ONLY for use on dogs and puppies that fall within the correct age and weight range.
There are a few things to consider and ensure you do when using this product.
There are some signs and symptoms to watch out for that could indicate your dog is having an allergic reaction to Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs. These include:
- Redness and swelling at the application site
- Foaming at the mouth
- Excessive scratching at the application sites
If you notice any of these signs, call your veterinarian right away to get further instructions.
Sentry Fiproguard has chemicals in it that can cause irritation and problems if humans ingest it or get it splashed into their eyes.
Use caution when applying the treatment to your pet and never leave the tubes where children can get to them. Make sure that you wash your hands immediately after handling and applying the flea treatment.
What does it Kill/Repel
Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs kills fleas in all the stages of growth: adults, eggs, larvae and also kills chewing lice and ticks too. It is an all inclusive flea treatment that relieves your dog of itching, scratching and being bitten by annoying fleas. When a flea problem is extreme, it can result in health problems for your dog, so it is important to make sure you kills the existing fleas and eggs and prevent them from coming back.
Application Method and Instructions
Applying Sentry Fiproguard Plus to your dog is easy. If your dog moves around a lot you will need someone to hold him still while you apply the liquid. The steps to using Sentry Fiproguard Plus are outlined below:
- Open the applicator bottle carefully, keeping the end pointing away from your face and eyes.
- Have someone hold the dog still while you part the dog’s fur so you can easily reach the scalp.
- Apply the contents of the bottle to skin of your dog on his back and between his shoulder blades.
- Dispose of the container properly so a child or other pet can’t fish it out of the trash and chew on it ‘for fun”. It’s very dangerous to ingest and should be thrown away where children or other pets can get a hold of it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the treatment.
- Don’t bathe your dog the week before or the week after application for best results.
Speed of Results
You can expect to start seeing results within the first 12-24 hours. The product is waterproof and designed to kill flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks even though you can reapply the treatment every 30 days. It also kills chewing lice for up to 30 days as well.
There are two ingredients that are the main contributors in this flea killing product: fipronil and (S) – methoprene. Each one has a specific function they provide.
- Fipronil – paralyzes the flea, affecting the nervous system and stops it from working. The fleas on your dog will be killed on contact and the killing ingredient can be passed from flea to flea. It causes the same results with ticks and chewing lice too.
- Methoprene – Flea eggs and larvae are affected by this growth regulator that prevents juvenile fleas from progressing any further. This is a great way that the product works to decrease the flea population and prevent further infestations.
What are Customers Saying?
If you want to learn more about Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs, one great way of doing that is by checking out customer reviews and comments. People are always happy to share their experiences about a product they have used and it gives you a chance to learn things that may not be on the selling site. Below are some of the things customers have to say about Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs.
If you’ve been looking for an effective treatment that gets fleas at all stages plus ticks and lice too, you don’t have to look any further. Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs works great and the price is excellent as well.
Fleas can be present all year round in warmer and humid climates, but even in cooler climates, summer time comes and next thing you know, you are dealing with tons of fleas on your pets causing them misery. Sentry Fiproguard Plus for Dogs is the answer to getting rid of fleas, ticks and chewing lice and preventing them from coming back. With proper use, your dog can be flea free as well and feel a lot better!
For more Information and to order yours, Click the Link below: